PRESENTATION OF THE COMPANY
We offer innovative and efficient savings solutions through our five activities:
- Butler Investment Managers and CORUM Butler Asset Management, created in 2008 and 2019 respectively, based in London and Dublin, specialized in the management of bonds funds (high yield bonds).
- CORUM Asset Management, created in 2011 in France, specialized in real estate management.
- CORUM Life, created in 2020, the first life insurance company to obtain a license in France in decades.
- CORUM L’Epargne, created in 2019, specialized in the distribution of savings solutions in France.
- CORUM Investments, specialized in the distribution of savings solutions in Europe
We currently manage 6.5 billion euros invested in professional real estate and high yield bonds, and benefits from a high level of profitability which allows us to self-finance our development and to expand internationally with offices in Paris, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Singapore, Lisbon, Vienna and soon Frankfurt.
Corum Butler Asset Management is looking for a Client Operations Specialist to work alongside the CEO, the Head of Operations and Risk, the Head of Compliance and Legal and the Corporate and Fund Accounting Manager in Dublin, as well as working closely with Butler Investment Managers in London and the CORUM Butler Group in France.
This role gives the candidate the opportunity to work in a highly dynamic, fast paced environment and to gain invaluable fund asset management experience. This role will also gives the candidate growth potential and upward mobility opportunities within the company.
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly organised individual with very strong numerical skills with 2 years’ experience in the industry.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Reconciling and allocating new orders from investors
- Ensuring correct allocation of distribution agreement orders to a distributor within agreed deadlines
- Calculating Trailer Fees
- Monitoring of invoices and payments
- Responding to any queries from internal or external sources in relation to the activity and accordingly to operational procedures
- Using experience to assess current procedures and processes with a view to possible improvement
- Generating management reports in relation to Trailer fee process
- Assisting with projects
You will have demonstrable experience of:
- Higher education in Finance
- 2 years’ experience in a comparable role and should be able to work in an international, dynamic, and moving environment
- Very strong numerical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task
- Creative, ability to step outside the box
- Proposal strength and the ability to take initiative
- Excellent organizational and efficiency skills
- Versatility, adaptability, proactivity
WHY JOINING US?
Joining CORUM BUTLER, means:
- You will be working in our Ireland office, located at a prime location in the heart of the city
- Working autonomously in a results-oriented and fast-growing environment
- Bonus payment for achieving targets
- Pension provisions
- Investments solutions adopted and endorsed by the market
- An innovative and profitable company, with all levers to reach its ambitions.
For questions about this position, please contact Tara Finlay at email@example.com or + 353 85 853 4181
OUR AMBITION, OUR DNA
Our Group is owned by its managers: its capital is 100% owned by several of them. Having always been independent and profitable, we have been able to invest in our development and to choose how we wanted to grow. There is no race for fundraising or financing to carry out our projects. Investments are self-financed through the Group's profitability.
Since 2012 the group has worked with financial advisors in France and since 2018 in Austria. This is the historical channel of fundraising as the group does not belong to a bank or insurance company and our financial advisors select the best products for their clients.
Five years ago, the Group launched a digital BtoC strategy. In 2022, over €300 million in savings were raised via this channel. In 2023, almost 60 people, out of the Group's 240 employees, will be dedicated to the development of this activity: technical, marketing and communication, sales, compliance teams, etc. This project is central to the Group's evolution. The expansion of the product range, the creation of the CORUM Life insurance company and our international development are all levers for an ambitious project: to contribute to the transformation of the world of savings in Europe with a central concern, our customers.
To support this ambition and in order to increase our notoriety amongst the general public, we have committed ourselves to several partnerships. In 2023, we became a major partner of the Aix-en-Provence Festival for three years, one of the oldest opera and lyric music festivals in the world. Between innovative proposals and the desire for excellence, the festival revisits the repertoire and approaches with audacity and participates in changing the way people look at the lyric art.
Finally, we have chosen to support other commitments, notably in terms of Social and Environmental Responsibility. We have developed a partnership with the association "Sport dans la Ville", which sets up and manages sports centers in disadvantaged neighbourhoods, with the idea that sport and the values it conveys can contribute to better integration of local youth. This vision is in line with our values of performance, accessibility and education.