WHO WE ARE AT A GLANCE
We are a European company with 250+ fully dedicated people to provide innovative and high performing investment solutions across Europe.
Almost 120 000 clients trust us with more than 7 billion euros. Our offices are based in Paris, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Singapore, Lisbon and Vienna.
Committed to a common objective of excellence and performance for our clients, there are no typical profile to achieve our goals : 25 nationalities, 7 offices, from 25 to 60 years old.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
In 2022, CORUM BUTLER decided to start the complete rework of its Web Sites and Private Spaces to align them with the new communication strategy of the group and to offer a much better experience than the legacy tools currently in production.
With a main objective to completely change the UX of the Web Sites and Private Spaces, the project also encompasses a complete change of technology to move to cutting edge technologies (React, Node etc.)
In order to have a specific focus on this new project, a dedicated role of Product Owner has been created with a specific squad team alongside another squad team in charge of the current (legacy) solution in production.
The role will therefore be a role of a Product Owner integrated within the squad team “New Private Spaces and Web Sites” and reporting to the Head of Feature Team Web Sites and Private Spaces encompassing legacy and new offer.
We have planned the global initiative as follows:
- First, the new Private Spaces for our investors (B2C market)
- Then, the new Private Spaces for our partners (B2B market)
- At last, new websites for all the countries where the CORUM Butler group is present (France, Netherlands, Austria, Portugal, Germany)
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Fluent English & French
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Experience with a definition of minimum viable products
- Knows how to define the product roadmap
- Experience in SEO
- Experience in CMS (ideally WordPress)
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Active listening
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product
The main activities of this role will be the standard role of a Product Owner working in a scrum team of 10 people.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Owns the product roadmap.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the scrum team
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Assess value, develops cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Identifies and helps the client understand the business model, value and value proposition.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Represents team in front of stakeholders, clients or users.
- Increase an understanding of Agile practices.
- Work closely with the UX team that has an instrumental importance in this project
Our Group is owned
by its managers: its capital is 100% owned by several of them. Having
always been independent and profitable, we have been master of our destiny
from the beginning. There is no race to raise funds or financing to carry out
our projects. Investments are self-financed through the Group's profitability.
To support this
ambition and in order to increase our notoriety amongst the general
public, we have committed ourselves to several partnerships. We are a major partner of the Aix-en-Provence Festival for three years, one of
the oldest opera and lyric music festivals in the world. Between innovative
proposals and the desire for excellence, the festival revisits the repertoire
and approaches with audacity, and participates in changing the way people look
at the lyric art.
chosen to support other commitments, notably in terms of Social and
Environmental Responsibility. We have developed a partnership with the
association "Sport dans la Ville", which sets up and manages sports
centers in disadvantaged neighbourhoods, with the idea that sport and the
values it conveys can contribute to better integration of local youth. This
vision is in line with our values of performance, accessibility and education.