WHO WE ARE
An independent European company with over 250 employees serving our customers. We offer innovative, high-performance savings products and services in several European countries. The company is recognized for its successful development and capacity for innovation. The Group is owned exclusively by its managers.
Nearly 120,000 customers have already entrusted us with their savings, representing a total of over 7 billion euros.
We have offices in Paris, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Vienna and Singapore. The group headquarters are based in Paris.
Our employees are of 25 different nationalities, speak nearly 30 languages and have an average age of 35.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
With the objective to even better serve its customers and partners, CORUM BUTLER is setting up a new Product Support organization, dedicated to the most efficient resolution process of the issues faced by our customers and/or partners.
This Customer Support organization will come in between the business (customer facing and operational teams) and all the experts in the CORUM organization able to fix the issue for the customer/partner i.e. :
- Product Owners
- Technical teams: Development & Infrastructure
- Operational and business teams: Back office, Sales, Marketing
Reporting to the head of Client Operations, CORUM BUTLER is looking for a Product Support to help our customers (internal and external) investigating, analyzing and solving their day to day issues.
The responsibilities of the Product Support include:
- Receiving all issues faced by Corum customers either directly from customer or indirectly
- Qualifying the technical issues and needs
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve issues
- Interacting with adequate stakeholders to come as quickly as possible to a resolution
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Leading issue tracking
- Recommending product improvements
- Writing support documentation
- Managing the communication with the customer
- Participating to the definition and the setup of a monitoring platform to enhance pro activity and early detection of incidents
To be successful in this position, the candidate will have to act a real business partner and work closely with many stakeholders in the organization : Tech (Dev, QA & Infra), Product (PO, PM), Back and Middle office teams, Sales teams.
The Product Support is in charge of :
- The front line support for any issue raised impacting an associate or a partner
- Doing the first and/or second level of investigation, interacting directly with the associate or partner when needed to gather additional information
- Coordinate all internal actors to drive the problem to its resolution
- Support the experts (Product Owner or developers) in the resolution of the incidents by performing appropriate investigations and/or search for additional information
- Properly log and update issues in JIRA or Confluence
- Trigger the incident management process when a global incident is detected and ensure all needed resources are mobilized for the resolution of the incident
- Ensuring that all the tools are available for efficient investigations and incident detection and raise appropriate demands for improvements or new tools/process
- Report on the activity on a monthly basis
- At least 1 year in a same or similar role
- Good organization skills and at ease with multi-tasking
- Good analytical skills
- Experience with common ticketing/knowledge management tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Problem solving oriented
- Curious and eager to learn and drive issue to complete resolution
- Ability to interact with different type of interlocutors (customer, developer, product owner, sales, management, etc.)
- At ease to find the missing information with knowledgeable people
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, French and English
Our group, better known under the brand name Corum L'Epargne, specializes in the management and marketing of long-term savings solutions, including real estate investment products (SCPI), corporate financing (bond funds) and a life insurance policy offered by our insurance company Corum Life. The Group generates sales of over €200 million.
Since our creation in 2011, we have benefited from a constant growth by putting the customer at the heart of everything we do. Our values are commitment, accessibility and transparency. We do everything in our power to offer high-performance products tailored to savers, a bold and pioneering player recognized as such by the market.
Beyond its areas of expertise, our group is also committed to culture, promoting its values of performance and innovation, and contributing to the development of know-how. In 2023, we became a major partner of the Aix-en-Provence Opera Festival for 3 years; an event which, while being one of the oldest opera festivals in the world, participates in changing the way people look at its field. We work in close partnership with the association “Sport dans la Ville”, which sets up sports centers in underprivileged neighborhoods, to contribute to a better integration of young people into society.
WHY JOIN US?
- An innovative, entrepreneurial project in a profitable company with the resources to match its ambitions
- A dynamic, friendly and supportive international working environment
- Well-designed offices offering a pleasant working environment for employees
- High-performance work tools adapted to individual needs
- Home office up to 2 days a week
- Numerous events and opportunities for sharing throughout the year
- Internal progression and personalised training courses
- Details that make all the difference: gym, unlimited hot drinks and fruit, one shared breakfast a week, etc.
This position is opened to all professionals, including those with disabilities.