Full-time · Junior · Partial remote
Job Title: Compliance & Risk Analyst
Department: Investment Management
PRESENTATION OF THE COMPANY
We are a European company with 250+ fully dedicated people to our clients. We provide innovative and high-performing investment solutions across Europe. The company is recognized for the success of its development and its sense of innovation. The group is owned exclusively by its managers.
Almost 120,000 clients trust us with their savings, for a total amount of more than 7 billion euros.
We have offices in Paris, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Singapore, Lisbon and Vienna. Our head office is based in Paris.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE
The position is based in UK, London with Butler Investment Managers, the “Investment Manager” part of CORUM Butler Group. The Investment Manager manages the portfolio of UCITS Irish domiciled fixed income funds with an AUM of ~1b., whose Management Company is CORUM Butler Asset Management Ltd, based in Dublin. Close cooperation with the Irish ManCo and headquarters in Paris (working in a Group approach is absolutely necessary) is therefore required.
The Investment Advisory is based in Paris, where an experienced team of portfolio experts provides investment recommendations, through an exclusive agreement.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with 3 years’ experience in the funds industry, specifically as Compliance/Risk Analyst in the UCITS and AIFM environment.
You will be working as a support to the Compliance and Risk Function within the Investment Manager and main mission will be to ensure compliance with the applicable regulatory framework at all times, to build and keep up to date a robust Compliance Programme Plan and monitor post trade investments in compliance with regulatory and Prospectus restrictions.
You will report to the Compliance and Risk Officer based in London and ultimately to the Head of Compliance UCITS Funds as part of the Management Company based in Dublin. A strong and close cooperation with the Management Company of the funds is important in order to facilitate communication and workflow.
- Have day to day responsibility for the completion of compliance monitoring tests;
- Provide input into the regulatory mapping process and the update of the compliance monitoring programme and related tests;
- Provide support in implementing new pieces of legislation/regulatory updates applicable to the IM;
- Provide support in the preparation of the regular FCA reports;
- Contribute to the update and drafting of compliance policies and procedures;
- Being a support for the ManCo and Group Compliance Teams in ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory framework applicable to the UCITS Funds under management;
- Provide support in arranging and drafting documentation (e.g. powerpoint presentation, attendance papers) in respect of the annual compliance trainings to the Staff;
- Provide support and input on any regulatory compliance projects at IM and ManCo level including but not limited to those related to ESG, Data Protection, PRIIPS KIDs, UCITS KIIDs, new fund launches;
- Provide support in implementing the risk management and control framework at IM and ManCo level;
- Provide support on the risk portfolio monitoring pre/post trades;
- Perform reviews of key risks and controls and support in preparing related risk reports to the ManCo.
- At least 3 years of investment management/trading firm compliance and risk experience;
- Good awareness of regulations applicable to the investment management sector such as MiFID II and AIFMD;
- Experience in compliance monitoring, particularly Best Execution and Market Abuse frameworks;
- Experience with Art.8 SFDR/ESG products will be a plus.
Our Group is owned by its managers: its capital is 100% owned by several of them. Having always been independent and profitable, we have been master of our destiny from the beginning. There is no race to raise funds or financing to carry out our projects. Investments are self-financed through the Group's profitability.
To support this ambition and in order to increase our notoriety amongst the general public, we have committed ourselves to several partnerships.
In 2023, we became a major partner of the Aix-en-Provence Festival for three years, one of the oldest opera and lyric music festivals in the world. Between innovative proposals and the desire for excellence, the festival revisits the repertoire and approaches with audacity and participates in changing the way people look at the lyric art.
Finally, we have chosen to support other commitments, notably in terms of Social and Environmental Responsibility. We have developed a partnership with the association "Sport dans la Ville", which sets up and manages sports centers in disadvantaged neighbourhoods, with the idea that sport and the values it conveys can contribute to better integration of local youth. This vision is in line with our values of performance, accessibility and education.
- An innovative, entrepreneurial project in a profitable company with the resources to match its ambitions
- A dynamic, friendly and supportive international working environment
- Well-designed offices offering a pleasant working environment for employees
- High-performance work tools adapted to individual needs
- Home office up to 2 days a week
- Numerous events and opportunities for sharing throughout the year
- Internal progression and personalised training courses
- Details that make all the difference: gym, unlimited hot drinks and fruit, one shared breakfast a week, etc.
This position is opened to all professionals, including those with disabilities.