Full-time · Mid level
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager (F/M)
Department: Fundraising (Real Estate Investment)
Language: Dutch native speaker & fluent in English
PRESENTATION OF THE COMPANY
We are a European company with 250+ fully dedicated people to our clients. We provide innovative and high-performing investment solutions across Europe. The company is recognized for the success of its development and its sense of innovation.
The group is owned exclusively by its managers. Almost 120,000 clients trust us with their savings, for a total amount of more than 7 billion euros. The headquarters are based in Paris.
We have offices in Paris, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Singapore, Lisbon and Vienna. Our head office is based in Paris.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE
The marketing team in Amsterdam has been successful in building the Corum brand over the last 3+ years and has a position for an entrepreneurial digital marketing manager.
In this role you will bring key digital marketing expertise to a growing team. You will be responsible for the development and execution of integrated digital marketing campaigns, with a strong focus on ROI and lead generation, using multiple digital campaigns and tools. You will contribute strongly to further expand our (digital) fundraising in the Dutch market (and beyond).
You will collaborate closely with the local sales and marketing team, and a widerinternational team across Europe, to take our digital efforts to the next level and create an engaging digital customer journey across a variety of platforms.
- Take ownership of our B2C digital acquisition strategy via multiple channels (SEA, SEO, display, partnerships, email, social, etc.)
- Take ownership of our website and execute the web strategy, aligned with the marketing strategy. Identify and pass requirements for website development to the development team and support them in delivery
- Prioritize actions with a strong ROI focus
- You are responsible for significant media budgets across multiple digital platforms
- Manage partnerships with marketing agencies and lead providers
- Put your data driven approach including continuous testing and improvement to a new level. This means also, you’re the go-toperson for reporting and forecasting of campaigns, across all KPIs
- Collaborate closely with international marketing teams to capture and share best practices
- Work closely with the local NL team on new propositions and sales materials
- Propose and present optimization plans to internal stakeholders
- Assist in local webinars, events, presentations and similar, for new and existing investors
- In your role, you’ll report to our Head of Digital Marketing and work closely with him to maximize performance and brand development
- You have 4+ years experience in digital marketing (acquisition market, e-commerce, or advertising agencies)
- You are a Dutch native speaker and fluent in English
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or in a related field
- You have a proven track record on aspects such as: SEA, SEO, Paid Advertising, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Lead Management and Analytics
- You’re hungry for analytical tasks, and have experience in multiple analytical tools (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, etc.)
- You have experience in both performance and branding campaigns
- You have experience with Marketing Automation
- You are skilled in Microsoft Office tools
- You are result-driven and eager to optimize digital campaigns constantly (including A/B testing)
- You combine a hands-on attitude with a helicopter view
- You have a curiosity to learn, instinctively interested in the latest technologies
- You feel comfortable working in an innovative and a fast-paced environment
OUR AMBITION, OUR DNA
Our Group is owned by its managers: its capital is 100% owned by several of them. Having always been independent and profitable, we have been master of our destiny from the beginning. There is no race to raise funds or financing to carry out our projects. Investments are self-financed through the Group's profitability.
To support this ambition and in order to increase our notoriety amongst the general public, we have committed ourselves to several partnerships.
In 2023, we became a major partner of the Aix-en-Provence Festival for three years, one of the oldest opera and lyric music festivals in the world. Between innovative proposals and the desire for excellence, the festival revisits the repertoire and approaches with audacity and participates in changing the way people look at the lyric art.
Finally, we have chosen to support other commitments, notably in terms of Social and Environmental Responsibility. We have developed a partnership with the association "Sport dans la Ville", which sets up and manages sports centers in disadvantaged neighbourhoods, with the idea that sport and the values it conveys can contribute to better integration of local youth. This vision is in line with our values of performance, accessibility and education.
WHY JOIN US?
• You will be working in our Amsterdam office, located at a prime location in the heart of the city
• Working autonomously in a results-oriented and fast-growing environment
• Excellent working conditions (depending on your skills and experience)
• Growth opportunities
• Bonus payment for achieving targets
• Holiday allowance paid out monthly
• Pension provisions
• An international team composed of around 20 nationalities
• Investments solutions adopted and endorsed by the market
• An innovative and profitable company, with all levers to reach its ambitions